Develop Professional Grade Certifications so you can be the food safety "Change Agent" in your organization.
This course covers all of the ingredients to make sure your organization operates safely within the requirements of GFSI standards.
· Setting Goals
· Organizational Assessment
· Organizational Culture
· Training Skills
· Food Safety Requirements
· Problem Solving
· Cost and Invoicing
· Keeping the Client
· Administration of the Client
· I: Classroom
· II: On-Site (Laboratory)
· $950 per course, for two days
· Expenses on own
· This course is taught once a month (for two days)
· Inspectors and auditors with consulting experience
· Seasoned, successful consultants
Books and other records provided as an extra, minor fee
Copyright © 2023 Ceres University - All Rights Reserved.